24.5.11

I've recently started following a travel blog called Almost Fearless. It's run by a woman named Christine Gilbert and it's just her life as she travels around the world with her husband and new born baby, Cole.

It gives me hope that maybe I don't need to choose between singleness and adventure. Maybe I don't need to settle down to, one day, have a family. Maybe I can have both.

I don't know how my life will work out, but I do like this blog.

Here's a short excerpt from her latest post titled "What the Fluff Are We Doing?":

"It’s one of the things that I love about us as a couple: we’re totally on crack. We will just try something. Then we’ll try to kill each other. Then we’ll laugh and he’ll make fun of me, and I’ll say, 'Hey, I don’t like to be teased' and then I’ll accidentally put salt in his coffee."

1 comment:

  1. Have you read A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller? That was the book that showed me I could have a family and be awesome at the same time. I think you'd highly enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete