9.8.10

A Lil' Late



The way I work this blog is that when I find a video I like, I put it on a list that is about 20videos long. Then each day I put one or two of those links up here. So there is a wait list. This wait list ensures that I always have something to put up here, but it also makes me run the risk of finding a sweet video before everyone else and, by the time I post it, the video has already gone viral. Then I just look like I took it from everyone else ... In some cases I did take the link from someone else, BUT in this case I really did find this link before it appeared all over popular blogs! I promise!

Really, it doesn't matter whether you believe me or not. Just check out this messed up interaction!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I only look to your blog for my knowledge of internet videos, so to me it's all new and brilliant ;)

    ReplyDelete