10.4.12

On an average day, this blog gets about 10-20 hits. Not a ton, but enough to let me know that there are a few people that actually look at what I post and seem to like it. Now sometimes I'll post a video that really gets me excited and I'll promote the post via facebook/twitter/gmail status. On those days, the hits will jump up to somewhere between 30 and 50.
Yesterday, out of the blue, I got 55 hits; no special post, no promotion of any posts, nothing. I have no clue what happened. Anyone have any ideas?

Fun fact: My most popular post of all time was A Collection of Thoughts on Osama Bin Laden's Assassination where the single post got 181 hits compared to the 2 - 6 an individual post of mine normally gets.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps someone else promoted your site? Check your referral sources to see where people were coming from... might give you some clues.

    ReplyDelete