8.12.11

"God has no problems and cannot be confused; therefore, I know that the Spirit in me is my freedom. There is no bondage in God, consequently I am not afraid. There is no confusion in the Divine Mind and I now realize that my mind is one with the Divine. I endeavor to see the answer to every problem instead of the problem. Instead of looking at confusion I now observe peace at the center of every situation.

Ever thought of fear or limitation is removed from my consciousness. I maintain a good-natured flexibility with myself, playing the game of life with deep sincerity but with spontaneity. I enter into my inheritance quietly but with great enthusiasm. I refute every sense of duality and see God in everything. Right now I completely accept Life in Its fullness."

- p.43 of an unknown book

No comments:

Post a Comment