8.3.11

If you haven't figured it out yet, my youtube channel is called jwitwer but I've decided to start a new one called.

Clips Of My Awesome Life

While most people shoot pictures on their cell phone cameras, I like to shoot little videos. I started doing it hardcore last spring and ended up editing the clips into a little video. That was fun, but I did it once and not all my clips really work together. This new channel is just a way for me to share little snippets of my life and embarrass my friends.

I'll be posting the clips on here as well and you'll know that they're from Clips Of My Awesome Life because:

1. They'll be low quality cell phone videos and
2. They'll mostly be absurdly short and
3. I'll completely overuse the word awesome in the caption I give them.

I hope you enjoy and here is my first one!



An awesome (& free) Ingrid Michaelson show I went to this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment