20.7.10

I Couldn't Hold Out With This One!!!


When I find a video I like, I save the URL into a big long list of URLs I have going. That means that the videos you see here, I found about a week ago! I run the risk of it being "old news" by the time I post it here, but ah well.

Today, I found these three videos and there is no possible way that I can keep them to myself for any period of time so you're getting a second post today (on top of the double this morning, lucky you!)

So these guys are applying animal behaviours to technology. WHAT?! Yeah.
A radio that "sneezes" to clear dust from it's slots, disk drive that "jumps up" when it detects a liquid is being spilled near it and a lamp that "sways" out of the way when it detects that someone is getting too close to it and may be burned.

This is absolutely incredible! Check it out!








Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment